| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Erlian in July is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.7 °C (85.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.1 °C (61 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in July is dry. A mere 36.5mm (1.4in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 14:37 long and the longest day is 15:22 long with an average length of 15:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Erlian July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Erlian, China
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Erlian:
- Kyra, Russia - 657.9 kms (408.8 miles) N
- Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - 619 kms (384.7 miles) NW
- Underkhaan, Mongolia - 421.4 kms (261.9 miles) NNW
- Maanty, Mongolia - 537.2 kms (333.8 miles) NW
- Choir, Mongolia - 430.3 kms (267.4 miles) NW
- Mandalgovi, Mongolia - 509.2 kms (316.4 miles) WNW
- Saikhan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 672 kms (417.6 miles) WNW
- Sainshand, Mongolia - 204.4 kms (127 miles) NW
- Tsogt-Ovoo, Mongolia - 540.9 kms (336.1 miles) WNW
- Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia - 12.3 kms (7.6 miles) NW
- Dalanzadgad, Mongolia - 610.3 kms (379.2 miles) W